Warrant outstanding for FTA, failure to pay or attend CRO on your Under Age DUI case in Jefferson, Alabama Court? If so, call us today. We can help.

We can help you resolve your case and work to have your warrant recalled and your license reinstated.  Many people erroneously assume that if you have a Under Age DUI case in Jefferson, Alabama Court and you ignore it or fail to appear, it will not affect you if you are from out of state.  This could not be farther from the truth.

In almost all circumstances in Jefferson, Alabama, if the Court issues a warrant or suspension notice for failure to appear, then your home state will be notified and your home state will take action against your driver’s license and will suspend or take other action.  That is why if you have a warrant outstanding in Elmore, AL traffic court, you need to hire an attorney to investigate and determine the proper steps to clear up the case and your license.

Don’t wait!  Call us at (866) 348-2889.  Or visit our website at www.Alabama-DUI-Defense.com .  We look forward to speaking with you and look forward to helping you with your case.

This entry was posted in DUI Attorney, DUI Charge and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.